Heart wrenchingly disappointed, I've arrived back to reality.
I don't understand why it always have to happen. It's like giving me an ice cream and it makes me elated; but before I could take the first lick, you took it away from me. It's like telling me I've won a lucky draw and it got me excited; but later apologize that it was a mistake and the winner was someone else. It's like pushing me on a swing high up into the air; but making me fall later. It's like bringing me to the highest point for an awesome scenic view; but later pushed me down.
It's like a curse, which I want to get rid off so badly but I know I just can't. Besides its impossible anyway. I just hope in the midst of settling that 'some stuffs', you settled our stuffs that surfaced because of that 'some stuffs'.