Le Sigh. I really have no idea how to start on my 3 page abstract and I honestly have zero motivation to do it with all these happenings.
July's a bad month. That's all I have to say (for now).
Can't remember when was the last time we had our breaths close to each other. Can't remember when was the last time we embraced in each other's arm. Can't remember when was the last time we close the distance between our fingers. Can't remember when was the last time we laughed heartily. Can't remember when was the last time we had so much things under the sun to talk. Can't remember when was the last time we complained that time pass too fast cause we are beside each other, having endless good times. Can't remember when was the last time we teased each other. All I can remember now is we are drifting apart. ):