It no longer involves just two parties. It's not like another hurdle that we could jump over easily like how we did it. That night, I felt cornered and helpless. Those remarks and comments were subtle hints which sent warnings and signs that I need to retreat; that I've taken someone/something who/that belongs to them; that my existence brought about hatred somehow; that what I've been caring and fighting for all these while were not approved.
So why do I have to stoop myself to that level and keep mum and put myself through all that?
With that, I withdrew from the battlefield but I need time to heal. Plenty of time. Maybe it was all meant to be condemned right from the start.
No fate; no destiny; not meant to be, whatever they say. Perhaps. Nevertheless the right one will come, I believe so.
Gnight.
"Be nice for everyone is fighting a tough battle."