Funny how I am turning to blogging instead of tweeting. I cannot understand what is there for me to hide; why must I hide; and why am I afraid of them knowing my feelings.
Roles have switched. Perhaps it is now my turn to change my priorities (again) too, back to how they were originally.
Hahaha saved the above as draft for god knows what reasons. I can't remember. Perhaps maybe I realised I should be focusing on my school work instead.
And honestly, I'm still skeptical about this. Is it possible for someone to not feel anything at all in such a short time? It feels like I'm pretending to be alright, to go back to the norm, but i can sense that there's this wall in between us. Yet I'm just sweeping it under the carpet and act as if I'm cool about all that had happened.
I can't seem to differentiate between "have to" and "want to" anymore. This is draining.