#itsj to find out that I'm on someone's mind. That there's actually someone out there in the world who actually is concern about my life even though we rarely meet up or even contact. Thank you friend. Your little action, this simple message and your sound encouragement truly kept me going during those gloomy days! xx
And I'd have to say things are getting better. Appreciated the efforts made. I, too, need to be more sensible. Should've known better than to let insecurities take control of me and made me go haywire. But whatever and whoever, I've certainly learn to look at things differently.
On the other hand, school work is OVERWHELMING! I was looking forward to the end of this hectic semester, only to be greeted with an even wretched timetable for the next semester. There're just too many things happening at the same time. Meh. I'm so drained out! Can somebody tell me that it's perfectly alright to take a break without feeling the least bit guilty?