I hope nobody reads this blog anymore. Twitter and Facebook are too mainstream for me to air my thoughts. And besides, people judge. Hoping this little space which I've neglected has lost its readers.
At times like this, I ALWAYS wonder how it will be like if I'm still single. One thing for sure, I wouldn't be blogging this now. Another thing for sure, I'll be stalking all the eye candies. Haha. Really salute those couples who are able to keep and maintain their relationships for so many years; because I admit I always feel like giving up when met with the downs. And this vicious cycle repeats like endless rides of roller coasters. I know I wouldn't like the thrills, yet still take the plunge in the end to find out what's waiting for me. Tell me how long can this last, before I lose interest.
Pretense has become the shadow behind every smiles. Teach me how to love, will you?