-To the lemon tree song- i hope it work out.. i kept repeating and singing it while my brother is sleeping.. Heehee.. and boy its 2am.. time to go sleep.. =) Love you Qiann.. Happy Sweet 15th Monthsary~
Im lying here on.. my boring bed Its just another raining Sat-day afternoon Im wasting my time I got nothing to do I went down early I waited for you But nothing ever happened.. and i wonder
I wanted to give you.. a surprise I had it planned out It.. didnt work out I soon realised i was waiting At the wrong bus stop For the wrong bus How dumb and stupid was i.. and i wonder
And i call you And we met up But i just refused to tell you where we going And all that i can say, is just we going to joo koon You kept tickling me left and right But i kept quiet until we reached jurong point And all that i can say, is just we had a beautiful day deL Y Qian