Happy 5th Month Cherry (Qian)!~
Im really happy to have met you..
Without you.. im just an ordinary cake which look really dull..
Having you just beside me had made my life more colourful..
And together we become the perfect match in heaven~
I know i had been quite a Shit the previous few days..
Emoing and pmsing over little things..
And i had been making you, the Rose, felt sad so many times..
But together we stood on..
You endured all my dirtiness without a complain..
Really thank you for being there and not flaring back at me..
But together, me the Shit become the fertilizers..
And made the Rose grew into a much more beautiful flower..
Which just represent our even closer love together..
We had endured one of the toughest moments..
And we are still held to one another, tighter than as before..
And im sure this relationship might last till 2010..
Till the day i propose to you in the _secret____
I love you..
deL aka the Shit or the Blackforest Cake..
You're all I ever wanted ;