Happy 90th Day!
Happy 3rd Month!
We been together for exactly 90 days
And i enjoyed all this while, i dare say.
And though you love to kb around
At least you are beside me, safe and sound.
No matter how much happiness i have from my games,
When compared to having you, is never quite the same.
I will try to forget, that you tried to drown me
But revenge will be taken, for you will see.
Rainbow photo taking had become my hobby
So that your rainy days become more lively.
And once again the important three words
I love you! and i hope it will be heard.
And if you are a little too free during the weekend
Don't try again to be my African Girlfriend
PS : Feel free to drop by, my very own blog
And save it before, it start to rot.
Leave a message, in my tagboard
So that i know, you didnt felt bored.
Ps:Ps: I dun write poem in my blog though.
-Copyrighted by deL-
i'll always love Qian.
You're all I ever wanted ;